Wednesday, January 4, 2017

A New challenge... a character a week

Good afternoon, 
We have a fun new challenge active RIGHT NOW...




 I have started a brand new Sketchbook for this purpose... each week I will draw/ create a new character... either a face or whole figure, there may even be some animals/ monsters too... and will upload them to my own blog  as well as this blog and various Social media sites. I would love for you to join in and I look forward to seeing who you create :D

You can create your characters using any medium you desire... and can even mix them together as I have done for Week one. Eliza was created with Faber Castell pencils, Molotow Paint pens, Kirarina Wink pens and one Copic marker - E00 :)

Please use the hashtags so that we know that you are playing along and we can come and look at your creations! :D



No comments: