Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cuppa anyone?

Hello all, Jac here so sorry I didn't manage to join you last week but I made it this week and I have used the sweet Emily for my card share.  My inspiration came from the piece of ribbon, it arrived in the post today (here in the UK!) and I just had to use it! lol  The image 'Emily' is available in the Mad For Markers Online Store and I have used R00, 11, 20, 27, 35 & 46, W 3, 5 & 7 E 31, 33, 35, 37, 50, 51 & 53 to colour her.  The red combo is a new combo to me and I came across it when Gretchen shared her favourite combo over at the Mad For Markers Online Copic Colour Club, check out the details over at the Mad For Markers Online Store.


Right that's it for this week and I'm not sure if I'll be back next week as I'm away visiting my mum & dad but you never know!

So until next time take care and happy colouring

Love Jac xx

No comments: