Saturday, November 16, 2013

M4M December Daily

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! :) Well almost. It's cold enough... LOL

I can't think of a better way to spend cold winter days than staying inside the studio and crafting ...creating :). I have a couple projects on the go, and this year I  trying my hand at the December Daily! However I'm also going to get my family working on it :) This way it makes it the  Family December Daily :)

Here is a peek at one of my pages.  Perfecting timing when I received M4M digi stamps! Thank you Sammie :) Adorable as always :)

I colored my wise-boy in with earth color Copics. I used the YR family but my base was earth family.  The background of my page is embossed with Detail White Embossing powder (my favorite). The cards are journaling Christmas cards by Bazzill Basics.  The dies (poinsettias, tag, holly, Christmas star and stable)  are from Silhouette, which I cut using my Cameo. The sentiment was a pop up sticker from Me & My Big Ideas Soft Spoken.
I have lots of space to journal and add snapshots!
2013PaolaJofre for M4M Design Team

Well, better get back to it I am running out of time to get it done. The book should be ready to go Dec 1st :)

Hugs
Paola :)

Don't forget to stop by M4M and check out the nativity Digi Stamps :)


No comments: