Monday, February 20, 2012

Mondays Message


Good evening Copic lovers! I'm a bit late today but better late than never right.. sorry I've been rather quiet lately have not been feeling very well... but I have to perk up as this week our 2nd year birthday celebrations kick off! Yes, Wednesday is the DAY so check back for some fun .. that will run throughout the month.. here and on our facebook group!

Now for some message board explanations....
1. Don't forget to enter your red and pink Copic coloured creations into our latest challenge!

2. The NEW product is.. the Some Odd Girl Birthday stamps.. which you have probably already seen.. some NEWER SOG stamps are due in soon (I believe they are flying over!!) and the SUMMER SKY Ink - which is great for those images with the no lines.. although I think this one is pretty good for trying out that technique as the lines are still dark enough to see .. but light enough so you don't have the BLACK outline! I will be sharing a tute on this soon!

3. Don't forget to register for our Copic Colour Conference in September!! :D

No comments: